Wednesday, April 29, 2009

General Mills Connects with Social Media Moms

article from Mashable......it is refreshing to see companies open to connecting with their customers.

I'm about to go on a tangent: I recently had to change jobs and currently work for Countrywide (actually, the merger with Bank of America became official on April 27th). It amazes me how unprepared the company was to handle the "refinance boom". 60 - 80 days to close a loan. Information sent to customers via email is very limited. Systems are archaic. The hierarchy is "old school".... there was a reason why I wanted to leave the corporate environment in my early 20s.... 12 years later, it's still the same BS!

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=94994638713&h=GcCWH&u=idZWf&ref=nf

Sadiqua

No comments:

Post a Comment